Friday, June 8, 2012

Join the Views and Dr. G for FREE


Very excited to announce the “View’s Crew” will be joining Chief Rich Gasaway (Ret.) on June 19th 2012 for a conference call about anything firefighting.  The event is brought to you by SAmatters.com and it is FREE! 

Come join in the conversation during the 2012 International Fire/Ems Safety Health Week and share experience, training, tips, and commentary with Dr. G. Rich is the leading expert on Situational awareness and has presented around the world on this exciting topic.  Mix Dr. G in with the “views Crew” and we will have a wide range of advice from the jumpseat to the Chief’s Desk. 


DATE:  Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TIMES:

1200-1300 EST
1100-1200 CST
1000-1100 MST
0900-1000 PST

Conference Call Ideas

Schedule a drill during the call and put us on a speaker phone.
Schedule an officer’s meeting during the call and put us on a speaker phone.
Schedule a health and wellness committee meeting during the call and put us on a speaker phone.
Record the call and play it back later for your members.
Conference Call Agenda

There will be no formal agenda set by me. This will be an open forum for asking questions or sharing situational awareness ideas and best practices. It would be helpful if you sent me your questions when you register. This would allow me prepare and ensure we make the best use of our time together. I will then post the questions I will be addressing here so you can see how the topics are shaping up.




Conference Call Registration

Since my conference call system can only handle 100 callers, please register by sending me an email to:


When you register, include your name, rank and department (just so I know something about the people attending). If you have a specific question or issue, include a brief summery or question in the email and I will do my best to address your issue during the call.

Conference Call Logistics
1. It’s FREE. There is no cost or obligation for participating.
2. Each registered participant will receive an email with the call in number and access code.
3. The call may be recorded and rebroadcast at my discretion at a future date.
4. The conference call system is a third-party vendor. I cannot control glitches in their system. So, if for some reason you can’t get connected on the scheduled date/time, I will apologize in advance.


No comments: