Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Back to Blogging

Good morning everyone,

I would like to say thanks for tuning in to the once active, now reactive, views from the jumpseat! It has been a long time since I have blogged and I apologize for the time. I have had a very busy summer and fall. A decision had to be made about my health, so I decided to live and started a healthy eating plan and a vigorous exercise program that has paid off like crazy! 46lbs of unhealthy have gone and now it's on to bigger and better things!

Back to the fire side of things, it has been a slow summer and spring. A couple small fires here and there and one huge fire that went on for hours but I was on may way to work, so I could only help for a few minutes. I joined the local volunteer fire station and haven't been as active as I would like to but plan to get active more next year. Volunteering what little time I have left after Kids, Jobs, and house is hard. Volunteer fire and ems providers should be given all the support of their community. They provide a valuable service and a cost to their families and friends. Time is something that you can never give back!


In closing I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas.....

Please check back as I will be blogging weekly to discuss subjects from the Jumpseat!!


No comments: