Friday, September 4, 2009

Move right with lights?

Once again I would like to thank everyone for the support of my article on firehouse.com. On a safety note a KCEAA ambulance was involved in a minor accident yesterday. The detail's are still coming in but from what I can figure out it was passing a SUV on a two lane road when the SUV swerved left into it's path. First, I hope everyone is OK. Second, I would like to take the time and remind everyone to expect the unexpected. Sometimes people do the craziest things when they see us coming with our parade lamps on.(IE.... Light's and Siren's). Maybe we should put a sign across the hood of the ambulance or Engine " Move RIGHT for LIGHTS!" Thanks once again for sharing some time with me here at "Views from the Jumpseat".







Photo by Dave MacQueen, WSAZ

No comments: